BRAND AMBASSADOR - ABLEFORTH’S (LONDON AND SOUTH)
Salary band: Highly competitive
Reporting to: UK Brand Ambassador
Are you passionate about craft spirits? Are you tired of driving good-to-excellent growth and keen to board a rocket ship? Well, look no further…. We’re looking for someone with proven experience as a brand ambassador to drive awareness and create a lasting, highly positive impression amongst consumers, buyers, and key influencers of the range of Ableforth’s products.
Want to work with multi-award winning spirits? At a company which values liquid quality and integrity above all else? A company which was voted IWSC’s Gin Producer of the Year in 2017 and appeared in the Sunday Times FastTrack 100?
Our philosophy is simple. We make liquids that are the best that they can possibly be, and package them in a way that is awesome. We don’t compromise, we don’t cheap out, we don’t cut corners and we don’t strive to fill niches or build back from arbitrarily-defined price-points. We build the very best liquids that we can. Day-in, day-out.
Atom Brands is part of Atom Group, a rapidly growing business that touches every part of the global spirits industry.
What you’ll be expected to do
- Act as a brand advocate for the range in everything that you do
- Commit to delivery of the brand strategy by aligning your activity to the objectives therein
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key influencers in the on and off-trade
- Deliver training sessions for the on-trade by responding to (the right) requests for training and information sessions, and also by proactively seeking out opportunities
- Proactively introduce new outlets (both on and off-trade) to the brand by any necessary means of lead generation under your own recognizance
- Attend trade shows and enthuse the on and off-trade visitors about the product, and by so doing increase listings and sales
- With full alignment with the overall brand objectives and planning, develop strategies for the promotion and listing of products in both on and off-trade outlets which do not rely on retros or kickbacks
- Attend consumer shows, festivals and product tastings to introduce the public to the brand and generate increased off-trade sales
- Act as a voice and face for the brand with media outlets including magazines, trade press, and TV where appropriate
- Give input into (and potentially run) the brand’s social media accounts (with help and guidance from the marketing team) including Twitter, Facebook, and others
- Give input into marketing plans, campaigns, and assets through liaison with the marketing team and with Global Brand Manager’s sign off
- Contribute significantly to the organisation and implementation of events, with the support of the marketing team
- Give input into the development of any range extensions, NPD, or recipe changes to the Ableforth’s range.
- Deliver a regular progress report to the Global Brand Manager for dissemination to the board
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Proven track record as a Brand Ambassador in the UK market, ideally working with a small/boutique spirits brand, and able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of the brand
- Ability to acquire Inside-out knowledge of Ableforth’s products, how they’re produced, their unique selling points and how best to use them
- Ability to create unique concepts to educate bars and retailers on the merits of the range and how they deliver a superlative customer experience
- Astute commercial instinct with the ability to make accurate projections based on the long-term value that an opportunity will deliver
- Ability to come up with innovative ways to support our customers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure exceptional results are delivered
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- You enjoy great drinks and value what goes into making them
- Passionate, and with the ability to communicate that passion
- Fearless communicator with confidence in your presentation skills
- Organised and professional - no flakiness
- Well connected and highly regarded within the trade
Why work for us?
We want to make sure that you love working for us as much as we love having you be part of our team. Below are just some of the reasons why you should join us....
- Workplace pension
- Cycle2work scheme
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh, and you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Brand Ambassador - Ableforth’s (London and South), then please apply now and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.