Are you passionate about craft spirits? Are you tired of driving good-to-excellent growth and keen to board a rocket ship? Well, look no further…. we are looking for someone with experience of brand marketing, to facilitate the delivery of Atom Brands’ portfolio plans through both support of the brand team and direct management of associated projects.
Salary band: £23k-£28k, depending on experience
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Reporting to: Global Brand Manager
Our philosophy is simple. We make liquids that are the best that they can possibly be, and package them in a way that is awesome. We don’t compromise, we don’t cheap out, we don’t cut corners and we don’t strive to fill niches or build back from arbitrarily-defined price-points. We build the very best liquids that we can. Day-in, day-out.
Atom Brands has won several significant awards in its own right including IWSC Gin producer of the year 2017, and Overall Gin Master, and Grand Spirits Master at the Spirits Masters 2017, and is part of the Atom Group, a rapidly growing business that touches every part of the global spirits industry.
What you’ll be expected to do
- Act as an advocate for the Atom Brands’ range in everything that you do
- Drive new product launches through “go live” process and coordinate stakeholder communications throughout
- Act as sole project manager for many and varied planning, executional and analysis-based tasks
- Assist in compilation of sound, well researched market rationales for NPD evaluation and implementation
- Coordinate the harvesting and sharing of market intelligence both generally and for specific projects you may be managing
- Own the cross-functional liaison required to create high quality and fit for purpose brand collateral, press send outs and point of sale items
- Manage and execute regular Atom Brands newsletter communications to our global distribution network
- Coordinate Atom Brands’ entries into global awards schemes
- Contribute significantly to the organisation and implementation of events working with Atom global sales team and market distributors
- Attend trade and consumer events, nationally and internationally where required.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A proven track record of “best in class” organisation and time management skills to ensure exceptional results are delivered, and to designated timeframes
- Fast learner who can quickly understand a brief and use own initiative to scope and plan the workflow.
- Ability to acquire inside-out knowledge of Atom Brands’ products, how they’re produced, their unique selling points and how best to use them
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate readiness and willingness to tell us the best way to get something done
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Highly proficient in Google Docs and other standard marketing tools
- Drinks trade experience preferred
- Digital marketing and social media experience preferred
- You are excited by great brands and love working with and developing them to their full potential
- Likewise, you see your full potential being realised by developing your skills into a full brand management role
- You enjoy great drinks and value what goes into making them
- Positive, enthusiastic and possessing great initiative
- Organised and professional - no flakiness
Why work for us?
Well, other than all the usual stuff that any normal company should give pensions, childcare vouchers, cycle2work scheme), we've got...
- Free food
- Endless fancy coffee (George Clooney endorsed)
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh! And you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. If you feel that you meet the criteria to be our new Brand Executive, then please apply now to email@example.com
Alongside your CV, we would love to hear in your covering letter, which of our brands most interests and excites you in the prospect of working with it.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.