GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Are you passionate about the digital world; a digital native? Would you like to work on awesome brands, working with a group of passionate marketing evangelists? Well, we may just have your perfect job! We are looking for a digital guru with proven experience across all digital/web/social channels to own digital marketing for our extensive portfolio of craft spirits and liqueurs.
Salary band: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Reporting to: Global Head of Marketing
Atom Brands is the product development and manufacturing business unit within Atom Group which also includes Maverick Drinks (UK distribution) and Master of Malt (global online retail). Our brands include Ableforth’s (Bathtub Gin), That Boutique-y Whisky Co, That Boutique-y Gin Co, The Blended Whisky Co, Origin Single Botanical Gin, The Handmade Cocktail Co, 1897 Quinine Gin and Darkness!
In the last 5 years, our brands have won dozens of global awards (World’s Best - Blended Whisky, Blended Malt, Grain Whisky, Liqueur, Gin, Spiced Rum & Pre-mixed Cocktail - many on multiple occasions) regularly triumphing in blind tastings against some of the world’s largest and longest-established products from businesses three orders of magnitude larger than ours. This speaks to our no-compromise approach to creation and crafting. We make the best - we don’t work backwards from price-points or seek to ‘fill gaps’.
What you’ll be expected to do
- Creation, ownership and on-going measurement of a digital marketing strategy across all of our digital channels: web, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, Pinterest and any others you deem fit to investigate.
- Working with the Global Content Manager, management of all brand content onto the digital channels.
- Working with the Global Content Manager on the creation of content which is in the correct format to work on digital channels - you won’t be responsible for the creation of content, but should should be able to guide the Global Content Manager on what works best by channel.
- Just to make it clear. You will be responsible for all content management onto our global brand websites. You will be the liaison with our in-house technical team. Reaching-in to glean their insight.
- Digital campaign management, this may or may not include the use of an agency, but you will be running our digital global campaigns: retargeting, dynamic retargeting, adwords, programmatic, A/B testing, attributional modelling, etc. You will be active across the business sharing best practice, as this isn’t the only digital role in our group.
- You will be our digital guru, bringing everything new and exciting in the digital world into our business, without falling victim to the latest fad.
- The digital world is intrinsically-linked with data. You will be the lead on measuring and evaluating the work we globally undertake in digital. You will need to have a curiously creative mind that is grounded in objectivity.
- It’s not a prerequisite, but the willingness to learn about and love our discerning craft spirits through time with our ambassadors and at events will be expected.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Digital/marketing/communications degree
- A digital native, you will live and breath digital marketing and have proven stories to support this
- Extensive proven digital channel experience, including campaigns and an appreciation of how this integrates across the marketing-mix
- Experience in: retargeting, adwords, programmatic, A/B testing and attributional modelling
- Ability to work fast and accurately to provide world class digital marketing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. An expert in digital, but with the ability to work in a team who really know their onions
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own day and a fluctuating workload
- Industry experience: craft, spirits, discerning brands. If you lack this, then a demonstrable appreciation of all things fine
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- Interest in marketing tech/ad tech
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress and Squarespace
- Understanding of HTML
- Appreciation of data-driven marketing
- Familiar with the Google Suite of apps
- This is a global role, so a second language would be helpful
- Digital from birth
- Passionate, self-starter - prepared to make a positive difference
- Innovative and original in your approach to digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail, and to grammar and punctuation
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, ability to switch between projects and brands seamlessly
Why work for us?
We want to make sure that you love working for us as much as we love having you be part of our team. Below are just some of the reasons why you should join us....
- Workplace pension
- Cycle2work scheme
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh, and you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Global Digital Marketing Manager role, then please apply now and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.